Tuesday 11 January 2011

Enter the Void

I'm very late in blogging about this film. I went to the GFT to see this before XMAS. It's the most awe inspiring piece of cinema I have seen in years. I urge you to see it.

ENTER THE VOID, the psychedelic melodrama by visionary French maverick Gaspar Noé (IRREVERSIBLE, I STAND ALONE), is a cinematic thrill ride that's riveted audiences at the Cannes, Toronto, Sundance and SXSW film festivals. Nathaniel Brown and Paz de la Huerta star in a visceral journey set against the thumping, neon club scene of Tokyo, which hurls the viewer into an astonishing trip through life, death, and the universally wonderful and horrible moments between. An immersive and just plain mind-bending experience.

DO NOT WATCH THIS ON A SMALL SCREEN!

1 comment:

  1. It's not my cup of tea. Not that the subject matter was too dark or that the cinematography wasn't stunning, just not what I look for in a film....I'm a dialogue person you'll be surprised to hear x

    ReplyDelete