Tuesday 11 January 2011

KUBIK Pop Up Club

As someone who works for a nightclub, I know how much work goes into lighting and sound production. I've been to clubs all over Europe and was obviously blown away by Berlin and Barcelona's super clubs. I've been doing a bit of research into club interiors and found the pop-up club KUBIK.

Kubik is a series of dance installations in Berlin and Barcelona. These temporary club venues were outdoor installations created by lighting up reclaimed industrial tanks. They are environmentally friendly and temporary. Unfortunately they have been dismantled but I hope to experience it for myself one day.

Here's a vid of the Kubik club being rigged for a one-off fashion event at Milan fashion week.




Another vid taken from inside the club. I suggest turning the volume down on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment